Our Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Business Law & Litigation, Bankruptcy, Tax & IRS Resolution, and Trusts & Estates
We listen carefully to your concerns
Hughes & Hughes, LLP is a dedicated law firm supporting clients in Business, Litigation, Bankruptcy, Trusts, Estate Planning and Probate cases. Based in Woodland Hills, we have over 30 years of experience in the courts throughout all of California. Our approachable attorneys immediately put you at ease about your legal problem. We are focused on making a brighter future for you and resolving legal disputes. Please read our profiles to get to know us better.
Our attorneys understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Hughes & Hughes, LLP knows how to navigate the complexities of California law. Our lawyers can be your trusted advisors, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Business Law: Our attorneys handle a full range of business law services, including serving as general counsel, formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, buy/sell agreements, shareholder disputes and more. For compassionate advocacy for your business, contact us today.
- Litigation: Our attorneys are experienced in litigation in state, federal and bankruptcy courts throughout California. Representation in plaintiff or defendant matters related to real estate, contract disputes, commercial collections, and probate and trust matters. We understand the costs to litigate in terms of time and resources, and will undertake matters that achieve the best interests of our client.
- Taxes & the IRS: Whether you need tax preparation, or you are dealing with unpaid taxes and communications from the IRS, such stresses are disruptive personally, and to your family and business. Our tax attorney has provided guidance and tax resolution for IRS matters for over 30 years with great success. He understands your concerns and will give you sage advice on dealing with such matters. He will deal with the IRS directly so that you can get back to business.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys provide compassionate support as we help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment. We represent business owners, individuals and corporations in chapter 7, 11 and 13s. Our attorneys are very experienced in both debtor and creditor representation in the bankruptcy courts. Our experience in a wide range of legal matters allows us to better understand the client’s concerns whether its is real estate, asset protection, business operations, or family matters.
- Trusts & Estates: Our compassionate attorneys represent clients in estate planning involving family trusts, taxes, wills, medical directives and powers of attorney. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trusts and estates law bringing peace of mind to your family.
When you work with Hughes & Hughes, LLP, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact our Woodland Hills law firm today
Hughes & Hughes, LLP cares about your personal situation. Let our lawyers help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at our offices, conveniently located in Woodland Hills. Call the firm at 818.715.9558 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online. We offer an initial consultation at no charge.